BISKUT CORNFLAKES ( Cornflake Cookies )
How to make:
1. Sift flour with baking powder
2. Crunch cornflakes into tiny bits ( try not to over-crunch it, though 🙂 )
3. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy and add in the eggs, followed by vanilla essence
4. Add in flour and cronflakes.
5. Spoon out the mixture onto the cookie tray
6. Cut cherry into small pieces and put on to cookie to garnish
7. Bake at 150degree Celcius for 10-15minutes.
..tried out the recipe..turned out very the yummy, but as the chef also said “rupenye tak cantik,tapi rasenye sedap!” hehe..couldn’t agree more!
( recipe courtesy of Dari Dapur Ogy )