Chicky Chicky Pie
How to make:
1. In a heated pan, melt butter and saute onion with minced chicken. Always stir to make sure that the miced chicken doesn’t stay in lumps.
2. Add mix veggie and celery. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add Campbell Mushroom Soup ( reminder: use POWDER mushroom soup, not the ones in the can ). Stir
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper, oregano and honey. Stir until the mixture thickens.
5. Place in a large bowl and let it cool.
6. Prepare the white sauce alongside the thinly sliced fired potatos ( this is optional )
7. Cut the pie sheets into 5-6 equal size. Roll it out and put a layer of chicken mixture, followed by white sauce and sprinkle fried potato on top of it ( it should be very crispy, and crush it into small bits )
8. Bake in the oven until golden brown.
..as requested by bbdk Okayama, I did this for our kenduri Raya besar-besaran on Saturday. I normally just toss in the things I feel like, and voila…there u have it.. my very own Original Chicken Pie Recipe..Anda2 sume dijemput mencoba resepi ni..serious sedap ( i’m a bit suprised myself dgn kesedapan inti pie ni ) well, Bonne Chance ppl!