Saya dengan ini mengumumkan bahawa tidak lama lagi kitorg akan tukar blog system (from Xoops to Joomla).. actually minggu ni very the super busy.. dah la kerja lame tak siap, tambah kerja baru lagi, sampai nk tukar blog sendiri pun tak sempat.. Dah tukar Joomla nanti aku byk nak betulkan menda.. Kena kemaskini folder ‘tab gitar melayu’ (which btw antara search keyword 2nd terbyk selepas keyword ‘wanita b*g*l’ – aku tatau kenape :p).. pastu since Zack dah semakin terer mengambil gambo2 masakan (jeles aku) dan makin byk resepi kat fotopages kitorg, aku berharap dapat create folder/category khas untuk resepi masakan.. album maybe aku buang, or just tumpang flickr.. flickr ni pun dah kena beli dengan Yahoo! so probably boleh consider die bley ‘long run’.. And satu lagi, blog yg ni aku akan letak dlm archives (which btw dah pindah dah pon).. Pastu kalau boring sile la tengok jepun bangang ni
Sementara tgh cari modal bersembang (sbb ade World Cup next month), teringin nk tengok ape ranking bola sepak negara Malaysia.. Tak tau? Sile klik pic bwh..
Skang habaq mai.. boleh bangga ke?
Source : FIFA.com The Official Website
Fwded from alumni forums.. Thanks Lechek
Extremely important advice and recommendations to be passed on to wives, girlfriends, fiances, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc. (to all women in general) These rules are to be communicated prior to the World Cup in June/July this year?????? FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES STIPULATED AS PER BELOW WILL RESULT IN SEVERE REPERCUSSIONS.
List Of Rules.
1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don??????t mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.
4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor??????.it wont happen.
5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs of Coke in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 7am and 5pm, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day. This rule however is discretionary. (please refer to rule 2)
6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say ??????et over it, its only a game?????? or ??????on??????t worry, they??????ll win next time?????? If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called ??????ords of encouragement??????will only lead to a break up or divorce (not necessarily in that order).
7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying ??????ne??????game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to ??????pend time together??????
8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don??????t care if I have seen them or I haven??????t seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.
9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
b) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.
10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying ??????ut you have already seen this??????why don??????t you change the channel to something we can all watch???????? the reply will be: ??????efer to Rule #2 of this list??????
12. And finally, please save your expressions such as ??????hank God the World Cup is only every 4 years?????? I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Men of the World
Kami, Zairul dan Zack ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Guru kepada semua guru-guru di Malaysia, dengan ucapan terima kasih kerana telah membimbing kami selama ini. Jasa dan bakti guru-guru semua tidak dapat kami lupakan sepanjang hayat.
Serious aku terkejut besar tgk short film ni.. Tak tahu siape/company ape yg buat, for sure ini bukan cartoon keras cam Usop Sontorian (which is by the way makan mase and duit + tenaga jugak untuk siap), tapi ini 3D animation yg standard Pixar Studio.. sbb film ni dah lama (end credit tunjuk tarikh siap January 2001) aku bagi markah 1oo%
Tgk la short animation bwh ni.. terasa natsukashii (=rindu?) sangat tgk suasana kampung kat malaysia.. graphic die sangat detail.. tgk pokok kelapa, atap zink, paip besi, lantai simen, lumut dalam telaga.. tengok sile tengok.. aku cume bley ckp aku kagum
Dah setahun dah blog kitorg Bile tgk balik article2 lame, hmm.. byk gak ek.. walau kantoi kemalasan bile just fwd article from groups etc.
Anyway, Happy First Anniversary to our Xoops Blog, pasni nk try Joomla! lak..