I made some brownies, after reading a thread at Forum.Cari.com. The owner of the recipe, K.Mas created her own version of an absolutely chewy, gooey and yummy brownies and I just couldn’t say no to it and ran straight to the kitchen
It turned out as described, chewy gooey and yummy! Here’s the recipe fellas:
- 250g butter, cubed
- 400g chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 340g brown sugar
- 2tsp esen vanilla
- 20g chocolate emulco** (I think can be left out if you don’t have any)
- 80g flour
- 60g cocoa powder
- 140g nuts (almond, walnuts etc)
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 160deg and lined a baking tray with baking sheet
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave (stir occasionally) or using double-boiler method. Set aside.
- Mix together egg,sugar, chocolate emulco and vanilla essence until sugar had dissolved.
- Mix the two mixture (egg mixture + chocolate mixture) and stir until just combined.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder and add to wet mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour in baking tray and bake for about 1 hour.
- Let the brownies completely cooled before cutting. Better yet, leave it overnight and then cut it into cubes.
I added sliced almonds, made only half of the recipe and made some into small mini brownies using a mini cupcake tray.
Something yummy for the tummy in the weekend.
Thank you K.Mas for the recipe. Will be in my favourite list from now on.