New York Baked Cheesecake
How to make:
1. Wrap the cream cheese in sunwrap and put in the microwave oven for about 1-2 minutes. The microwave setting has to be at low, and the cream cheese should be warm and soft enough that it will leave a mark when you lightly touch the surface.
2. Cream the cheese with sugar. Then gradually add the sour cream to the mix. Make the sour cream into 4,5 portions and add it one at a time,evenly mixing it out. Avoid adding the whole sour cream at one time.
3. Then, add in the vanilla oil and eggs. Eggs should also be added one by one.
4. Sift in the cornstarch and lastly, add in the whipped cream to the mix. You have to make sure that you mix everything well, and avoid having any lumps in the mix.
5. Crunch the Graham cookies using a food processor into fine bits. Melt the butter and add into the crushed Graham cookies. Press frimly onto the base of the baking pan evenly.
6. Take a flour sifter and pour in the mix into the pan through the sifter. This is to avoid any remaining lumps from going into the pan, and making the mix spread out nicely.
7. Bake in a preheat oven (180degress) for 30 minutes. The technique of baking the cheesecake is to put boiled water around the pan. Avoid putting to much water, and if you’re using a spring type pan, make sure you wrap your pan with aluminium foil to avoid water from going into the pan. Baking at 180degress will give your cake a nice brown color on the top.
8. Next is to bake it at 160degress for another 30 minutes. This is to make sure that the inside of the cake is cooked. Total baking time is approximately 1hour.
9. Once finished baking, wrap the cake and put it in the refrigerator to chill.
I did this recipe quite a while ago, and had always been my favourite cheesecake recipe eversince.Coba,coba jangan tak coba.A simple recipe that I’m sure anyone can do it at a small amount of time